You may be unsure if your business is required to carry it. Others know they need it yet find the obligations challenging. But make no mistake: If your business meets the definition of one that should carry it and you don’t, you could face financial disaster. Most important of all, IT’S THE LAW and the state is cracking down on those not following its requirements. Contact IGO to get your questions answered:
* When are you required to have Workers' Comp?
* When are you required for "Independent Contractors"
* How are premiums calculated?
* Tell me about IGO's competitive pricing.
* What about OSHA and incorporating a safety mindset in the workplace?
Read more about Workers' Comp in the January 2016 edition of our FREE NEWSLETTER